Time flies and now you'll turn 2 this February. It was just like yesterday when i held you in my arms. So little and so cute. You remind me of your father instantly cause you really looked like him even when you're just a few days old.
Taking care of babies or children was never my forte cause i didn't have the patience for it. But when you came along, it all changed. I begin to take care of you and love you. You were different, you're mine. Patience? sooo needed it. Eventhough, the first 3 months after you were born, i had little amount of sleep and rest but still when i look at you I feel energized.
Everyday is a challenge. New things to explore being a mother. I become a mom, truely a mom, because of you. Motherhood becomes me. I devoted my life and time for you, sweetie. You give meaning to my life. You are my purpose.
For two years, you made me and your dada so proud. You learned quickly. You like the things that we like. You sing and dance and play music instruments even when it is out of tune. You also make us happy and laugh at your cute actions. Though you're not a perfect kid, you have days when all you want to do is whine or faking a cry but it's ok Honey cause we know that you are not feeling well.
We love every bit about you for these past two years. We support everything that you love and like. We are most proud of you eating vegetables and fruits and still do. You love to eat and munch them. I hope this won't go away. And you learn how to pray! constantly teaching you the sign of the cross and to pray to Papa Jesus. Amazed that you are really eager to learn like the ABC's, the numbers 1-20, and the nursery rhymes.
Kookay, as i fondly calls you, means the world to me. If, by any chance in the future someone will bully you or harm you, i'll be your protector. I'll be mad and be worried if something bad happens to you.
For the future Kookay, my wish is that you continue to be our sunshine over the storm. May you always love eating vegetables and fruits. May you always love mama and dada and hug us and kiss us every chance you get. Be strong and be a fighter. Wish that you pray to Papa Jesus for protection.
I love you, my baby! and i wouldn't trade you for anything. I am glad that when i want to have a baby, i chose your dada to be your father cause we had you and made us great parents in taking care of you. Love you loads!
Taking care of babies or children was never my forte cause i didn't have the patience for it. But when you came along, it all changed. I begin to take care of you and love you. You were different, you're mine. Patience? sooo needed it. Eventhough, the first 3 months after you were born, i had little amount of sleep and rest but still when i look at you I feel energized.
Everyday is a challenge. New things to explore being a mother. I become a mom, truely a mom, because of you. Motherhood becomes me. I devoted my life and time for you, sweetie. You give meaning to my life. You are my purpose.
For two years, you made me and your dada so proud. You learned quickly. You like the things that we like. You sing and dance and play music instruments even when it is out of tune. You also make us happy and laugh at your cute actions. Though you're not a perfect kid, you have days when all you want to do is whine or faking a cry but it's ok Honey cause we know that you are not feeling well.
We love every bit about you for these past two years. We support everything that you love and like. We are most proud of you eating vegetables and fruits and still do. You love to eat and munch them. I hope this won't go away. And you learn how to pray! constantly teaching you the sign of the cross and to pray to Papa Jesus. Amazed that you are really eager to learn like the ABC's, the numbers 1-20, and the nursery rhymes.
Kookay, as i fondly calls you, means the world to me. If, by any chance in the future someone will bully you or harm you, i'll be your protector. I'll be mad and be worried if something bad happens to you.
For the future Kookay, my wish is that you continue to be our sunshine over the storm. May you always love eating vegetables and fruits. May you always love mama and dada and hug us and kiss us every chance you get. Be strong and be a fighter. Wish that you pray to Papa Jesus for protection.
I love you, my baby! and i wouldn't trade you for anything. I am glad that when i want to have a baby, i chose your dada to be your father cause we had you and made us great parents in taking care of you. Love you loads!
posted from Bloggeroid
0 comments:
Post a Comment