Sunday, April 14, 2013

1st Post. :)

And so I haven't had much time to write something on my blog nowadays. Been busy with being a wife and a mother obviously. :))

but during these times, I discovered a lot of things actually on a daily basis like what detergent is best for keeping my family's clothes clean, or a new baby bath that is easy on her skin and smells very nice to her body.  Stuff like that.  I wanna keep it posted here.  I also want to just divulge myself into writing like a journal here cause it helps me release whatever feeling that I have in that certain moment.

Yeah, i feel like i am an expert on things concerning the well-being of my husband and daughter and I want you all to witness that.

So stick around and hope in the next couple of days you'd stick around and follow my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting